Sunday, December 4, 2016

Wasted Disgrace

Was going to throw out trash
And it was going alright until
I saw your face running through my head.
I didn't know whether to smile or scream, dear.
You know how I'd much rather die
Than have your face running through my head.
It's time again to throw the trash away--
You're going out but I don't know when.

The last time you nearly made me sick.
I felt like an addict in need of a hit,
But you wouldn't bite or even come near,
And you just left me there yearning for it.
Incredibly cruel, how you play your games.
I'm not your toy anymore, okay?
Give up your reason or give up the rhyme--
I won't wait for you and we're out of time.

The last of the nation is wasted disgrace.
Torment me no more,
We're simply wasted disgrace.
Torment me no more,
I'm simply wasted.
Torment me no more,
I'm simply disgraced.

No comments: